Translate

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Accessories





Whether it's a piece of jewelry, a scarf, a hat, a belt, or some hair bows..... Accessorizing is in and I know our LITTLE  REBELZ love accessories!
\Little girlz have a ton of accessories. Hair bows, head bands, hair clips. There are so many to choose from! Whenever I dress my Little Rebel I cant wait to spruce up her outfit. She has so many bows, and flowers. Pink and green, orange and black. I just love playing dress up with her. She smiles and sits quietly when she knows its time to go "bye bye".





Accessorizing can change any outfit. Some earrings, or a cute pearl necklace  can make a outfit really pop! When your feeling like a outfit isn't quite together a accessory is the way to go. Its a way to add a pop of color.  You can use the accessory as the focal point.

No comments:

Post a Comment